1. When you leave your phone number on voice mail, insert three pauses.
2. People only absorb the first topic of an email. To say three things, send three emails.
3. Do in-house what you do best. Turn to pros for all the rest.
4. If a meeting can be held in nine minutes or less, conduct it standing up.
5. No good business decisions are made after 10 pm.
6. When editing what you’ve written, look for the word “and.” Kill it 2/3 of the time.
7. Schedule a meeting to begin at a time that does not end in a 0 or 5. 3:37, for example, or 9:03. Attendance and punctuality will improve.
8. A company name made from initials is a mistake.
9. Behind every successful brand is a respect for design.
What #10 would you add?