1. When you leave your phone number on voice mail, insert three pauses.
2. No good business decisions are made after 10 pm.
3. Do in-house what you do best. Turn to pros for all the rest.
4. If a meeting could be held in ten minutes or less, conduct it standing up.
5. Dealing with folks who only read through the first topic of an email? To say three things to them, send three emails.
6. When editing what you’ve written, look for the word “and.” Kill it 2/3 of the time.
7. Business cards are an unwise place to economize.
8. A company name made from initials is a mistake.
9. Behind every successful brand is a respect for design.
What #10 would you add?